Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Does anybody have any recent pics of a premier stratoliner? Just bought one on markdown and curious what the thoughts are about them now that they have been out a while

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Here is mine
I love it

faa00b02bd9eda33ad814dc598d95c10.jpg

9e5344cb3453f066f1a822bcc48f56cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Yes sir marked down from 220

I see the regular Stetson Stratoliner marked down from $229 to $174 but can't find a Premier Stetson listed at Hats in the Belfry....
I literally bought the last one I promise I have the receipt right here that says Stetson Premier Stratoliner
Item Sku Qty
Stetson Premier Stratoliner - Open Crown Fur Felt Fedora
color

Cornhill
size
7 3/8

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
I also purchased a Strat from hats in the belfry in cornhill at $174.00 some time ago, paper label says Premier, sweat says Royal DeLuxe. The problem I have with the hat is that it nosed in quite a bit at the pinch when I applied light steam to it when bashing it. At some point I'll try to blow out the crown and reshape it. I have 2 others, one an Excellent in sage and a Premier in mink purchased from Delmonico. The mink is labeled premier on both the paper label and the sweat, they are of better quality.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I also purchased a Strat from hats in the belfry in cornhill at $174.00 some time ago, paper label says Premier, sweat says Royal DeLuxe. The problem I have with the hat is that it nosed in quite a bit at the pinch when I applied light steam to it when bashing it. At some point I'll try to blow out the crown and reshape it. I have 2 others, one an Excellent in sage and a Premier in mink purchased from Delmonico. The mink is labeled premier on both the paper label and the sweat, they are of better quality.
So hats in the belfry sold me a mislabeled strat?

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
So hats in the belfry sold me a mislabeled strat?

I don't know. Does your hat have 2 designations as does mine? I found it strange. Still, if your happy with it that's what matters and at a decent price. I was not pleased with what happened to my hat but I'll try to reshape it and hope it turns out OK.

Regards,
Joe

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I don't know. Does your hat have 2 designations as does mine? I found it strange. Still, if your happy with it that's what matters and at a decent price. I was not pleased with what happened to my hat but I'll try to reshape it and hope it turns out OK.

Regards,
Joe
I havent seen the hat yet. It arrives monday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner