Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Opinions on Dobbs Temptation

hatflick1

Practically Family
Tempted

I'm not so sure about th quality of the Temptation. However, if you are considering a Hatsplus fedora, consider the Biltmore Eleganza C Crown.
I purchased one in the Dove color. It i an outstanding hat...soft and pliable fur felt, sort of a grayish green tinted shade, classic style.

Jerekson

One Too Many
I'm not sure if this would be a wise choice. I am not very certain of the quality of modern Dobbs.

This hat looks just like a million others, so that is hardly a problem. You can find one with the same look, better quality, for the same or less price.

Try Jaxonhats.com They might have something that would interest you, and I can tell you that they make very nice hats.

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
I second Biltmore

hatflick1 said:
I'm not so sure about th quality of the Temptation. However, if you are considering a Hatsplus fedora, consider the Biltmore Eleganza C Crown.
I purchased one in the Dove color. It i an outstanding hat...soft and pliable fur felt, sort of a grayish green tinted shade, classic style.
I have a Biltmore Rossellini and like it better than my Borsalino. Also, Check out Miller Hats. My Dobbs doesn't match it's quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes