Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo Rush Street Flecked Finish Size 7 3/8 Pretty Much Perfect

Bowtie Birmington

Familiar Face
View attachment 138616 View attachment 138617 View attachment 138618 View attachment 138619 Bavarian Green with contrasting 1 1/2" Forest Green ribbon and teardrop crown in a flecked finish (3-5 different colors). Graham Thompson (owner / master hatmaker) @ Optimo LOVES sporty profile, lower crown height fedoras and the Rush Street epitomizes that look. The 4 1/4" crown height and 2 1/8" brim width work well together, especially when the brim is snapped down. This is one of four Optimos that I've owned and it has its own special appeal. I love the look; like many Loungers I naturally gravitate towards the 3" brim fedoras and away from the "skinny brims" but this is an Optimo! Condition-wise, other than the faintest of wear (hard to even see) on the sweatband, the hat is pristine / without flaws. Size 59 / 7 3/8. New at Optimo Chicago the Rush Street is $750. Selling for $295 plus $20 to ship in a brand new Optimo hat box. Don't tell my wife that I'm asking so little.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21