Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orig. Military Khaki Pants from '67 (TWO FOR ONE)

Doug C

Practically Family
Here's a pair of Military khakis from 1967, they're in very good condition I don't tthink these were ever used very much. All Cotton, they feature a talon top clasp and loop and a Rapid zipper that's labeled USA on the back. Size is 33x29 , and the waste measures closer to a 31. Asking $25 shipped in the state or a little more elsewhere.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
TWO ITEMS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

TWO FOR ONE - Hey guys, I've decided to through in this pair of vintage military shorts for free with the purchase of the above military khaki pants. They are both the same waist size. I can't remember which Navy these were issued to but it was something like Swiss, Norwegan, Scandanavian, etc. - I just don't remember. They are a nice length, just above the knee rather than the usual short-shorts that militaries seem to favor. They have a button fly and a black tie at the waist. I may have to charge a tiny bit more for shipping if sending somewhere outside of the states. Here's some pics:

Doug C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou