Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ORIGINAL 1940s women's shoes! Various Sizes!

maisie

Practically Family
Hey all, I'm having a clear out so have some great shoes that I have to part with as they are too small for me and I don't have enough space for them all :(!
Feel free to make me offers on any of the shoes :)

1. Original!1940s Black Suede Button Shoes! 5-6!

Beautiful detailing on the front of the shoes, in the form of black trimming and a cute little suede button!
The heel height measures 2 3/4".

I believe these shoes are about a UK size 5-6 (US 7-8) but please go by the measurements to be sure they will fit you!
Measurements (APPROX!!!):
Inside heel to toe: 9 1/2"

Condition: EXCELLENT! The suede is in a lovely condition and the heels and soles have plenty of wear left in them!

PRICE: £38

040.jpg

2. Original! 1940s Tan Straw&Fabric Wedges! NOS!

Cute pair of original 1940's natural straw/fabric wedges. These are so sweet, they have a criss-cross pattern in the front with the same fabric used for the ankle strap (all straw is backed with fabric).
They have a comfortable chunky 2 3/4" wedge heel as well as a cute 1/2" platform on the front.

These are New Old Stock and even have the orginal tag which reads:
These sandals are fashioned from genuine imported SWISS MILAN STRAW
CLEAN WITH BRUSH DIPPED IN SOAPSUDS

I believe these shoes are about a UK size 3 (US 5), but please go by the measurements to be sure they will fit you!
Measurements: Inside heel to toe: 9"

Condition: EXCELLENT! New Old Stock! Never Worn!

Price: £32

090.jpg

3. Original! 1940s/50s Black Mesh Pumps! Cute! 6-7!!!

Fab pair of original 1940's-50's black mesh shoes in a LARGE size!
They are made by:
Air Step
The shoe with the magic sole (It really does have a padded sole! These would be VERY comfy!)

The heel height measures 3 1/4".

I believe these shoes are about a UK size 6-7 (US 8-9), but please go by the measurements to be sure they will fit you!

Measurements (APPROX!!!):
Inside heel to toe: Just over 10"

Condition: VERY GOOD! The heels and soles still have plenty of wear left in them! However there is a bit of discolouration from age so the uppers have gone more of a purpley-black in some areas (mainly near the bottom of the shoes), nothing to major though.

Price: £32

029.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo