Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Original H.L.BLOCK M-445a for sale (photos) Open to offers

chamboid

One of the Regulars
I have for a sale an original H.L.BLOCK M-445A winter flight jacket for sale, it is a beautiful jacket in good condition for it's years.

It is in a size 38 and holding together, it does have some patches, which are barely noticeable, (only down the left arm and right shoulder) but seem strong, and do on detract from the overall appearance.

The only problem I have seen is on the left sleeve where the is a small tear in the leather, but doesn't seem to go all the way through.

Everything is original and works, spec tag present, and perfect, zip fully working all buttons attached, buckles clean, and leather straps strong and US stamp behing the collar is present along with another I have never seen before (see photos)

A lovely collectors piece, and a great find. These jackets are scarce in any condition, this one needs to be looked at.

£150 + shipping; Open to offers

P1060720.jpg

P1060723.jpg

P1060721.jpg

P1060725.jpg

P1060726.jpg

P1060730.jpg

P1060736.jpg

P1060738.jpg

P1060731.jpg

P1060734.jpg

Last edited:

chamboid

One of the Regulars
Very last drop, this is the lowest I wil go £130... Moving house and will not have the space. sadly.

chamboid

One of the Regulars
no longer for sale, spent so much time trying to sell it to anyone who'd take it, ended up selling it back to myself. Anyone know a good shearling leather resoration/ repair guy? I wanna get the left sleeve sorted once and for all and maybe wear it a bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran