Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OT: weightloss bragging inside

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I'm not in a vintage dress or anything, but since you ladies have been so supportive of my weightloss, I wanted to share with you my halfway shots.
1893102070_12ccca943b.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
kamikat said:
I'm not in a vintage dress or anything, but since you ladies have been so supportive of my weightloss, I wanted to share with you my halfway shots.
1893102070_12ccca943b.jpg

Va Va Voom! You look great! How much have you lost so far?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Good job! Slow and steady is the way to go (however frustratiing it might be at times). You'll have your hands happily full taking in all your clothes.

texasgirl

One Too Many
You look fantastic! And not only that, you can tell you feel fantastic, head held high- congrats and keep up the good work!!!

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Congratulations to you! I know how frustrating it can be to take it off slowly-I lost 50 pounds after I had my son, and it took a long time. But it is so worth it! You look fabulous and you know we are all proud of you! :eusa_clap

A.R. McVintage

Fantastic job. :eusa_clap

Losing weight is not a fun or easy thing to do. Looks like somebody need to make themselves a Kaylee jumpsuit...

ShortClara

One Too Many
carter said:
:D :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D

Ditto on the Serenity T-shirt.

Tritto on the Serenity T-Short and the gorgeous body in it!

(Is Tritto a word? It is now! I dub thee a word!)

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am inspired!!!

You look gorgeous! You must be feeling a lot better physically, too. I know there are days when I can hardly drag my weight around (I am about 50 lbs overweight).
From now on, when tempted, I will say to myself, "you too can look as good as Kamikat!".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR