Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oviatts

LuckyKat

Practically Family
I want anything you have from Oviatts of Los Angeles...from the 60s or before. Please PM if you want to let something go...I'm willing to pay for what I want.

GWD

One Too Many
I have an amazing Oviatts Trench Coat, I may consider selling if the price is right.

TLD_1005.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Sweet coat Gary! And those shoes too, you dapper Gent! Hope this finds you well chum, as its been too long since we shared a drink or two on the Observation Deck overlooking Long Beach!

GWD

One Too Many
Ah Paddy and Scott! It's great to hear from you two! I've moved from California to Colorado in February and am loving it here! If you guys are ever in the Denver area, hit me up, I'll buy the first two rounds!

hwy50woman

New in Town
I want anything you have from Oviatts of Los Angeles...from the 60s or before. Please PM if you want to let something go...I'm willing to pay for what I want.
seeking information on this Silk Top Hat From Oviatts

Attachments

• top hat 005.JPG
    top hat 005.JPG
    852 KB · Views: 186
  • top hat 001.JPG
    top hat 001.JPG
    841.2 KB · Views: 170
  • top hat 002.JPG
    top hat 002.JPG
    681.3 KB · Views: 180
  • top hat 003.JPG
    top hat 003.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 197
  • top hat 004.JPG
    top hat 004.JPG
    836.3 KB · Views: 171
seeking information on this Silk Top Hat From Oviatts

Are you looking to sell the hat?

There are a few threads here devoted to Oviatt's - they are old and suffer from missing photographs. If you join the Fedora Lounge Facebook group and post photos of your top hat you will meet Marc Chevalier who is the knower of all things Oviatt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner