Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Owners / experience RMC MA-1 jackets and comparison to BR and Alpha Indistries

dannyk

One Too Many
The only reason I haven’t ordered anything from Bronson yet is their lack of choices. I mean they have an extensive line of products don’t get me wrong. I’ve just recently gotten into the B-15 jackets and they have a B-15A which I may order and a B-15C but without the collar which I would want if ordering. Otherwise I would just get a MA-1 (which I know there’s more differences than that but not being a huge military/authenticity guy they are close enough that, that’s what I would do) I emailed them asking if they planned to expand their B-15 line and they answered within a half hour actually. But they said no plans to do so at this time.

dannyk

One Too Many
Although I have to say hearing all this great talk in Bronsons favor means probably some time after all the holiday spending I will get the B-15A they make. It’s 189.00 versus BRs 600+. The cost varies depending on how much time and effort you want to put into tracking them down or buying used. But still if they are even half as good as a BR for that price ya can’t go wrong. Now I just need everybody to email them all at once asking them to expand their B-15 range please haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points