Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oxxford Navy Pinstripe Suit, 42S

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
I really wish this suit fit me, but there's no amount of alterations that would make it long enough for me. It's a beautiful Oxxford navy pinstripe of fairly recent vintage made for a local high-end shop. No model name listed on any of the tags. Fabric is a lovely Super 100s twill weave. This is easily the nicest suit I've had in my closet--Oxxford, if you don't know them, produces probably the finest off the rack suit available today. The vast majority of the jacket is sewn by hand, so you get the incredibly comfortable fit and beautiful lapel roll of a handmade garment.

Jacket is single-breasted, two-button, notch lapels with double-besom flap pockets and a center vent. Trousers have double pleats, belt loops, a half waistband in the front, and cuffs.

The suit is in beautiful condition. No rips, holes, spots, stains, or smells of any kind.

Jacket measures like a 41-42 short; there is no tagged size and you should compare the measurements below with one that fits you.

This suit, if new, would retail for well over $3000. I'm asking just $150 shipped, anywhere in the continental US. Paypal greatly preferred. PM me if you're interested or if you have questions.

Measurements:
Jacket:
Chest: 45"
Waist: 43"
Shoulders: 19"
Length (from bottom of collar): 29"
Sleeves: 23.25" (+1" to let out)

Trousers:
Waist: 37" (none to let out)
Outseam: 39.5"
Inseam: 28.5" (none to let down without losing the cuff)

Lacking a torso form, I put the jacket on to display the overall silhouette, despite its obviously being too short on me. The trousers I'm wearing are obviously not the ones that go with the suit.

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members