Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Palm Beach Suit = Smaller Guys

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I'm afraid not. I'm still tempted but would rather have a whole suit than just a jacket as I see limited use for a jacket by itself. I may have to pass on this one and let Flo's friend have it.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I don't know. Even as a separate it should be a rather versatile item. The only reason that keeps me from buying it is the fact that it's a DB jacket and in the summer I generally prefer to leave my jacket open, summer weight fabric or not.

27806.jpg

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
It probably would be versatile, bit I wouldn't be able to wear it with lighter trousers, which is my preference for summer clothing. I also think DB seems a bit pointless for summer jackets, though a beige DB linen suit with a belted back would be quite nice.

Price is also a factor (even when it's as ridiculously cheap as that jacket), as I need to save up for the MTM suit I have on order at the moment, which I'll have to pay for in a few weeks. And I'll probably get a lot more wear out of the navy three piece I ordered than a palm beach jacket I can very rarely wear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo