Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Panamas

Caledonia

Practically Family
Hey! I'm back. Just a little pit stop guys. So where were we. Ah, SharpeToys is looking pretty cool for the temperature, and Magus has just found his panama. So who's getting in the martinis? :D

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Love women in hats!!
Here is one of mine.
roger.JPG

Yikes! Your woman in a hat looks like a dude, dude. ;) :)

Caledonia

Practically Family
Oh for goodness sake I give up!!! You've just got a reenactment of Caledonia trying to edit a message and posting both versions! It wouldn't delete and I would really rather be saying !**@%!!!!!

Anyway, you get the gist. Now I am definitely going to the Powder Room in a great big girly huff lol

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Springside by Kilmarnock

Thats where half of my family existed, at least at one time!! WWII changed all that. Post your pics when you can before the cold wind blows in off the Highlands. Its after midnight now, but there will be light shortly. You post your Panma and I'll post mine, promise lassie!!

Caledonia

Practically Family
Prairie Shade said:
Thats where half of my family existed, at least at one time!! WWII changed all that. Post your pics when you can before the cold wind blows in off the Highlands. Its after midnight now, but there will be light shortly. You post your Panma and I'll post mine, promise lassie!!

With all this interest I am now definitely sure it's not going to be a good hat :rolleyes: But when it arrives I shall brave the storm! :D

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Johnny Walker Blue - Wear That in Good Health!!

How about a shot of the hat beside a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue, we'll decide which is the best. Maybe both!!!!

Hiram

New in Town
Dames in guy hats are hot.

I just got my first Panamas today at Byrnie Utz, in Seattle. Pictures tomorrow when I go out cigardening.

Hiram

New in Town
Today's was just a Nat Cicco double corona second. Good for chomping on while whacking blackberry bushes and wielding the hedge trimmer. I have CAO MX2s, Cohiba habanos, Ghurkas, Hoyo de Montereys and a variety of Thompson specials in the humidor.

shortbrim

New in Town
There's a little town in Mexico, I think, called BACALL and they are famous for their woven hats. They have to weave them in caves so the straw does not dry out and so stays bendable. The grades for the hats are based on the fineness of the weave. Some of the best hats have a weave that is so tight it looks almost like silk! I have one of these hats my brother brought back for me and it is quite beautiful.

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Interesting... you sure it's called 'Bacall'? All I get on google is the actress. I'll go check this place out, if it's anywhere near me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24