Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patched Cooper A2

mhollis44

Familiar Face
Hello. I recently purchased a Cooper A2 off Ebay and it's just a little too short for me. This Cooper was distributed by US Wings and is marked as such. Size is 46 regular and the condition is like new. On the left front is a leather patch for the 305th Bomb Group and a leather name tag above. On the left shoulder is a leather 8th AAF patch. Both patches are sewn through the lining of the jacket. Asking $125.00 plus shipping. I hate to part with this jacket, but I know that it will receive little wear due to the sizing issue. I'm also going to posting a couple of more A2s in the next day or so. Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Matt

305thJacket1.jpg

305thjacket2.jpg

305thjacket3.jpg

305thjacket4.jpg

305thjacket5.jpg

305thjacket6.jpg

mhollis44

Familiar Face
Sorry, but the measurements didn't occur to me when I posted. The measurements are as follows:

Sleeve length with cuff - 25.5"
Sleeve length without cuff - 23"
Arm pit to arm pit - 25"
Length (rear base of neck to bottom of waistband) - 26"

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Matt

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Matt,
Thanks, the short body wouldn't bother me, but the sleeves are the killer. I'm really a 46L but a fella can dream can't he? :)
Great looking jacket and sounds like a super deal, good luck compadre.

mhollis44

Familiar Face
Price Reduced

I'm lowering to price of this jacket to $100.00 plus shipping simply because I really need the room. Any interest?

Thanks
Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters