Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patterns - Large Bust sizes

Inky

One Too Many
Miss Crisplock said:
If still there I'd love Simplicity 2495. I think that Dubarry 5484 and Hollywood 1681 are gone; can we work out a tracing?

I got those two and definitely we can work out something for a tracing - simplicity 2495 was also one that I liked - we have the same taste in clothes!

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Got it!

Miss Crisplock said:
If still there I'd love Simplicity 2495. I think that Dubarry 5484 and Hollywood 1681 are gone; can we work out a tracing?

Miss Crisplock-- I've got the Simplicity 2495 for you.

Honey Doll

zaika

One Too Many
lady day and bebopbaby, i'm happy to try to do a tracing or a swap or something if you like. just pm me.

anyone else, too. it's just too exciting to find so many larger sizes in these lovely patterns NOT to share. you know?

Honey Doll

Practically Family
3 Remaining...

I've got three of these left: McCall 7295; McCall 7625; and Advance 5084.

Let me know if there are any takers!

Honey Doll

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
zaika said:
lady day and bebopbaby, i'm happy to try to do a tracing or a swap or something if you like. just pm me.

anyone else, too. it's just too exciting to find so many larger sizes in these lovely patterns NOT to share. you know?

I'll gladly trade for tracings of the patterns I'll be getting! :) As you said, they're too nice not share.

(I'm already imaging the Anne Adams pattern done up in a color-blocked design of dark red and gray or kelly green and tan. Perhaps with a little western-inspired embroidery on the yoke.)

zaika

One Too Many
BeBopBaby said:
I'll gladly trade for tracings of the patterns I'll be getting! :) As you said, they're too nice not share.

(I'm already imaging the Anne Adams pattern done up in a color-blocked design of dark red and gray or kelly green and tan. Perhaps with a little western-inspired embroidery on the yoke.)

that sounds really nice BBB!! i can picture exactly that!

the patterns you got were the other ones i liked, too. we'll do it.

glamour-girl

One of the Regulars
as usual, i'm too late :rolleyes: i really wanted the 1681 and 5575, unless someone will cange their mind at the last minute (yeh righ, like that will happen...)

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Sure its yours!

Miss Crisplock said:
McCalls 7295? I'd love it. And if I can get instructions on how to trace, I am most willing to share!

You are a honeydoll!

You can have this one too-- I've got you down for the Simplicity 2495 and now the McCall 7295.

HD

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Got it!

retrogirl1941 said:
I have to have advance 5084!

Samantha

Samantha-- PM me with your info!

That's the last of them ladies! I will continue to keep my eyes open. The lady at the shop thought the dealer may have some more...I'll post again here if any more come in!

Honey Doll

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Here's who's getting what...

Here's my list of who is getting what (in case you all wanted to know for swapping purposes!)

Inky-- Hollywood 1681 and Dubarry 5484

Zaika-- McCalls 8777 and Advance 1316

Neecerie-- DuBarry 5575

BeBopBaby-- Hollywodd 816 and Anne Adams 4808

Crisplock-- Simplicity 2495 and McCall 7295

Josephine-- McCall 7625

RetroGirl-- Advance 5084

Enjoy!

Honey Doll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members