Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Penman Everyman Granite (Non-Indy) 7-1/2

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
SOLD

This is the non-Indy production/factory hat John Penman offers for $250. I love the granite color, but the size is just too big for me. The felt is a 50/50 rabbit/beaver blend.

The hat is tagged 7-5/8. The 7-1/2 was too small for me, and this one is too big. My hat size runs between 7-3/8 (59 cm) and 7-1/2 (60 cm), measuring at 23-3/8 inches. So this hat probably runs 60 cm-plus a little. About 23.6" circumference, although it's hard to measure. Front to back is 8-1/4" and side to side is 6-3/4".

I had John crease this one like his Casablanca hat with a 4-point diamond and tight front pinches.

These run $250 new and this one remains in excellent condition.

I'm asking just $117 shipped to your lower 48 USA address. These do not come in the fancy Penman hat box like John's custom offerings. I'll ship this packed well in a cardboard shipping box.

The Penman website page for Everyman hats:
http://www.penmanhats.com/everyman-hats.html

i-4gmcK6S-L.jpg

i-47Xxqxg-L.jpg

i-sRqG2dZ-L.jpg

i-xGpPD6S-L.jpg

i-jznCrnf-L.jpg

i-qq6BmGH-L.jpg

i-M4q5dpK-M.jpg
i-rPrL2rq-S.jpg

i-qH8mp6S-S.jpg

Last edited:
I would grab this but it is just too big for even my fat head. Just returned from trip to the Oregon Coast where I met a fellow camper from Vermont. I complimented him on his great fedora and he lifted it to reveal it was a Penman. If you can imagine it (I have trouble) but he only owned this ONE hat. It is his everyday wear and had been for the last 12 years, summer and winter. It still looked great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner