Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pepe's fedora cart vintage collectable

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am selling this fairly cute Vintage collectable I have called it Pepe's Fedora Cart, (going out in the Village taking orders for hat sales)! It is mostly wood construction (the cart) and as you can see it is very colorful, and has a excellent condition overall, has the original box as well. This could be a great Christmas gift for someone that has everything and if you have any miniature salesman hat you could place it in the back of the cart.

If you purchase this, I will make sure it is packed so well it will arrive in mint condition.

You don't see something like this every day, it is old and rare. I will sell and ship this for $30.00 anywhere in the United States. Thanks for looking!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well that is true and you know this particular horse does not eat very much.....not at all like the once in awhile saying we have, "I am so hungry, I could eat a horse"!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
There is a lot of history that goes along with this cart....(if only Pepe could talk, oh what you would hear)! and the places traveled, Ol' Pepe and his cart has "Boldly go where no Man has gone before"..........and check Pepe out, how cool is he, just sitting there on his cart, minding his own business, not saying a thing to no body!

Own a chunk of pure unmolested history, and buy Pepe and his cart!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Pepe says, "I am wanting to be in a warmer place this year, so please, rescue me from the Michigan weather"! Buy me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo