Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photo

D

Deleted member 259

Hi ladies!

There was no proper thread to put this in, but I really wanted to post this picture. So I figured this would be the best place for it.

Look at that bike!

grandma.jpg

Flitcraft

One Too Many
American Heritage Magazine has an article on the Indian Motorcycle Co. this month. Features some pretty cool pictures and info.

Wild Root

Gone Home
That's A mighty fine photo! Original color photos are so great! That is an Indian and those were some of the nicest looking bikes at that time.

No proper thread to post this in? Golden Era would have work! But, since it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a young lady on the saddle here is as good a place as any.

Thanks for sharing!

Root.

PS. Never thought I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢d see a motor bike discussion in the Powder Room! :p

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Unless she puts the kick stand in the upright and locked position, she would do better to rent one of those horses!!!

D

Deleted member 259

Wild Root said:
No proper thread to post this in? Golden Era would have work! But, since it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a young lady on the saddle here is as good a place as any.

:p

I wasn't quite sure where it would belong, golden era would have worked, but there didn't seem to be any photo-theads i could stick it in, so i started my own in here.

birdiepie

New in Town
I once spotted an older man riding a vintage Indian Chief, circa 1934 on a highway in NJ (!!!). I occasionally see vintage cars being taken out for a spin, but thats the only time I've ever seen a vintage motorcycle on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24