Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

No? It was posted as him. I didn’t question it. Certainly looks like him. Either way, I care about the Durable haha!

No, I think that guy from that trash reality show, The Hills. Justin Bobby. He's heavy into old leather jackets, or at least he's got the same stylist as Jason Momoa, Theroux and all these other guys.

In any case, it's not Guevara. There's some resemblance but you can tell this guy on the photo is a gas-lighting douche. But he has a Durable (which I thought was a Schott, incorrectly, it would appear). . .

Besides, look at the car interior. These seats belong to this decade.

9fdd6470b04f67d67206d8f01ce23304

jeo

One Too Many
No, I think that guy from that trash reality show, The Hills. Justin Bobby. He's heavy into old leather jackets, or at least he's got the same stylist as Jason Momoa, Theroux and all these other guys.

In any case, it's not Guevara. There's some resemblance but you can tell this guy on the photo is a gas-lighting douche. But he has a Durable (which I thought was a Schott, incorrectly, it would appear). . .

Besides, look at the car interior. These seats belong to this decade.

9fdd6470b04f67d67206d8f01ce23304

I’ve never heard of him or that show but yeah, he can definitely play Guevara. I was more interested in the Durable than the person anyway.

jeo

One Too Many
I have to say Brando's might be the least interesting jacket here…

I love the straight zip CHP types. As for cross zips, the aviators on the first and third guy, as well as the Beck on the second and the Hercules on the second-last look more flattering.

There’s no Beck in this picture. That’s an early Hercules d pocket. I own that jacket as well as the MW “California” worn by the first and seventh guy.

The Durable is the nicest jacket in this picture IMO. Second would be Dextro’s Seattle Woolen.

Last edited:

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There’s no Beck in this picture. That’s an early Hercules d pocket. I own that jacket as well as the MW “California” worn by the first and seventh guy.

The Durable is the nicest jacket in this picture IMO. Second would be Dextro’s Seattle Woolen.

Not Beck then, whatever it is.

My favorite is the third jacket.

jeo

One Too Many
Like I said, it’s an early Hercules.

The third one I believe is California MFG Co. if you watch the movie you see the collar not zipped up all the way and it’s the same collar as on Cali mfg jackets.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Like I said, it’s an early Hercules.

The third one I believe is California MFG Co. if you watch the movie you see the collar not zipped up all the way and it’s the same collar as on Cali mfg jackets.

Right, I wasn’t disagreeing. I was just saying I meant “that one, whatever it’s called”.

Do you think the straight CHP is also a California MFG one?

Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
Right, I wasn’t disagreeing. I was just saying I meant “that one, whatever it’s called”.
Ah gotcha!

Do you think the straight CHP is also a California MFG one?

They both look like CSC Californian jackets to me with the bottom waist bands and high hand warmer pockets. The front panel seam is on top of the waist band seam, which is characteristic of those Californian CHPs.

Here are a few images of the aviator you like. You can see that collar that looks like a Cali MFG Co.

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 7.02.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 7.02.47 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 7.05.11 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner