Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

Here’s a very unusual Hercules:
1FDC5A8F-3FF5-4C3F-841E-ABEC8D781F03.jpeg

Nice comparison! I really like the Buco and Leathertogs and LW's version can soon be added. Of course Langlitz Comstock should not be forgotten but for some reason I don't really like it as much as I like the other three. I don't know if the Comstock is a real repro or just a mix between both versions.

While I certainly wouldn’t cry if I received the Comstock as a gift, I agree with you. Visually it is the least pleasing. The thick and wonderful swathe of leather around the bottom hem looks great on the Columbia, etc., but works less well on the Comstock. I suspect the belt design of the LW/Leathertogs is as practical to ride in as Langlitz’s set up too. The LT also seems to be a more form fitting pattern than the other two.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice comparison! I really like the Buco and Leathertogs and LW's version can soon be added. Of course Langlitz Comstock should not be forgotten but for some reason I don't really like it as much as I like the other three. I don't know if the Comstock is a real repro or just a mix between both versions.

I also find it less appealing overall, otherwise I would have probably ordered one when I was there. I am more tempted by a red death head cascade from them...

Do it, a true side by side comparison would be cool.

I wonder if I could ask LW to reproduce it. They know Buco inside out but it might be too confusing for customers having both Leathertogs B and the J31...

Edit: had to specify a red death head cascade specifically :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk