Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pilgrim OR clone in 7 3/8 FS/FT

jskeen

One of the Regulars
This is a wonderful summer weight felt OR clone in silverbelly felt. I took it to Peters Bro's hatters in Ft. Worth a while back to have it cleaned and creased because the light weight felt was not cooperating with me. Brad said that it was one of the thinnest OR clones he had ever worked with and that the quality was outstanding. The crease he put in it has stayed sharp since last summer and looks great, but the hat is just a little big for me and needs a new home. There is one tiny pockmark right under the edgebinding on the bottom of the brim at about 4:00 and a little very shallow tracking at 6:00 (pic4). Almost unnoticeable unless somebody tells you to look for it. It was not disclosed when I bought it and I didn't even notice for a while, but want to mention every detail. No original box on this one, but will be packed carefully with an insert to keep it safe.

Looking to trade for a nice OR clone or other narrow to thin ribbon, wide brim, in 7 1/4 regular or long oval.

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0347.JPG
    IMG_0347.JPG
    250.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG