Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PinHead, Golden Orb or PUMPKINHEAD ??

Hat Size

• PINHEAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GOLDEN ORB

• PUMPKINHEAD

• I don't wear a Hat, I just hang out here ....

• Total voters

KilroyCD

One Too Many
I'm definitely amongst the pumpkin heads at 7 & 5/8. I do have a hat in my collection that must have belonged to the great pumpkin, an 8 & 1/8! (Too big for me though, I can pull it down over my nose).

Starius

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic:

Is it sad that when I first saw this thread, only horror movies came to mind?

pinhead_profile.jpg
111.jpg
pumpkinhead-doorway.jpg

big kahuna

Familiar Face
KilroyCD said:
I do have a hat in my collection that must have belonged to the great pumpkin, an 8 & 1/8).

:) Ahh...is it vintage...and what style?

I wore my 8 1/2 '20's high-crown Mallory homburg today...a bunch of folks commented that they had never seen that exact style.

HPIM3872.jpg

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
dhermann1 said:
I think somebody has a headist attitude around here! We persons who are cranially circumferentially challenged considered ourselves lucky, size 7 and below are cheaper! Lucky us!

lol

Cranially circumferentially challenged! I like that!

As a proud owner of a size 7 head (crammed to overflowing with useless knowledge, trivia, and high falutin' words, I might add), I too must protest the "pinhead" classification. Then again, two of my best hats were $9.95 on the 'bay, so here's an unvoiced linguolabial trill, otherwise known as a "Bronx cheer" or "raspberries." :p

However, some of my best friends are Golden Orbs or Pumpkin Heads. Thankfully they're not bidding against me on the 'bay; they're off bidding on the enormous hats that they must perch on their gigantic heads. Every time I win another hat they cry themselves to sleep... on their huge pillas! I have one friend, his head is like an orange on a toothpick! No kidding. His head's like Sputnik. Spherical, but quite pointy in parts. I feel sorry for him, I really do, hauling that gargantuan cranium about!

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
megagene said:
My mellon is so big that it has a small moon orbiting around it.
lol

My problem is not so much the small size, as the odd shape. Apparently my head has straight sides until near the crown, much like, say, Herman Munster. Tall and thin, like a soup can! I end up either perching hats on top of my head, or they slide down around my ears.

herman_leo_2.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy