Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plain toe oxford custom order shoes for sale 10 1/2d nos

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Selling these Zengarini Dress shoes. These are NOS and never have been worn, super nice inside and out, you would have to order these shoes for this exact model, and they were nose bleed expensive if you could even find them. The color is very rich, there is nothing wrong with these shoes, size is 10 1/2 D. The pictures show the exact color and how much shine they have, the heels have from the factory custom metal heel plates with counter sunk screws attaching them to the shoes from the order application. Most of the very high end Italian shoes (Zegna, Zelli,) are actually made by Zengarini which is one of the leaders of shoe makers in Italy for high end shoes. I have treated the shoes with a leather conditioner and then lightly polished with a cream polish and used a new Star brand shoe brush to merely touch them up. They are full leather shoes, sewn leather soles, welted soles, (fairly heavy weight shoes, high quality all the way around.

Price is $145.00 shipped any place in the USA. Thanks for looking....!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh oh....have to raise the price on these shoes, they actually would have sold out the door from a shoe store for around $600.00 so as they are still new and never been worn, have to ask $300.00 for them shipped anywhere in the USA. These shoes are so very well made, you would love them....thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It is near Christmas time....so...I am feeling the spirit a bit...lowering the price on these to $100.00 shipped to USA.....(no bah humbug)! lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are ready to be shipped to your front door.....buy these and have a nice gift for your feet! Or buy them for a gift for someone else to treasure on their feet! Really very nice well made shoes....they need a new home......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well now, someone is gonna be wearing some new shoes for the Christmas Holiday season for sure! These are sold and will be shipped out either tomorrow or Monday morning.

Thank you! Weeeeeeee haaaaw! I just love giving someone a good deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff