Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plus Size Vintage

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
leaette said:
great shirt bebop! i love that color.
i think it would look really cute with a vintage pin too.

Thanks. They have another cute leopard shirt with ties on it that I'm thinking about getting, but first I want to see what the quality of their clothing is like.

I'm a sucker for anything with a puff sleeve and ties on it. I have a red pencil skirt and a pair of hunter green wide-legged trousers that I think I'll wear the gray shirt with. I've been buying a lot of gray lately instead of black, I'm starting to get tired of wearing black all the time. :)

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars

Real Swell Gal

One of the Regulars

Blondie

Practically Family
Try www.vivienofholloway.com
she has these in denim,
i have 3 or 4 pairs of her pants and i love em !
She has some that button up on one side and others that button up both
sides, different colous as well,
Hope this helps
515f62be1c3add97d0a7183ff8e107ab.gif

Eleanor Marie

One of the Regulars
Crop jeans with turn-ups

For those of us UK girls I'm afraid. Great Universal catalogue have got some turn up cropped jeans in different colours including white and indigo dark denim for £20 between sizes UK 8-24. They also do some nice espradrille shoes too. :)

newtovintage

One of the Regulars
Interesting article

Hello ladies! I was reading this thread and it reminded me of an article I found on plus size clothing. The article is from Vogue magazine via another webiste circa June 15, 1936. Thought you might enjoy reading it. It won't let me post it on here, but the webiste is miss-vintage.com in the 1930's general section. The whole site is great. Hope someone might enjoy it.
Sarah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points