Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

POG Apparel - Be careful with this company.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
I don't know if anyone else has tried to order from this company, but back in July I ordered an Irish tweed cap and paid for it and then weeks later I noticed that there telephone number on there website was out of order. So I emailed them asking about my order with no response. I emailed several times, and nothing. So I went to the BBB of that area and they looked into it and they sent 3 letters to them and also no response from POG. So they could not do a thing about it.
Anyways, I was out of about $80.00, but just didn't want it to keep happening to others.

http://pogapparel.com/mens-news-boy-cap-green-irish-cap

m0nk

One Too Many
I don't know if anyone else has tried to order from this company, but back in July I ordered an Irish tweed cap and paid for it and then weeks later I noticed that there telephone number on there website was out of order. So I emailed them asking about my order with no response. I emailed several times, and nothing. So I went to the BBB of that area and they looked into it and they sent 3 letters to them and also no response from POG. So they could not do a thing about it.
Anyways, I was out of about $80.00, but just didn't want it to keep happening to others.

http://pogapparel.com/mens-news-boy-cap-green-irish-cap
You can always contact your credit card company to do a "charge-back" for fraud. Just a thought...

But yeah, the internet is rife with fraud, and it's not always easy to weed out what's real. Thanks for the heads up on this one...

BR Gordon

One Too Many
If you check Scambook, there are a number of complaints that have been filed, but there is also a response from the owner acknowledging the problems and discussing what they are doing to rectify them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy