Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pollys and Spring-o-lators!

swingkitten85

Familiar Face
Thanks for this informative thread, ladies! I've admired this style of shoes for ages (drooled over the Remix ones ;) ), but never really knew the proper names! Much to my chagrin while reading this thread, I just realized I saw a pair at Goodwill a few weeks ago for $6 and passed them up because of some condition issues (which means I should learn to take things to a shoe repair shop! ;). Yikes!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I decided to re-try my new Springolators... my feet must have been swollen when I tried them the first time, because they seem to work now! They are a little snug across the vamp, though. Not sure if they're leather, but they may stretch.

In any case, I think the Springolator design is seriously the BEST.THING.EVER! It's brilliant! I've always loved mules but hated the flopping and the noise (and the feeling that I was going to twist my ankle and bust my face) and Springolators are like a little wisp of a shoe that stays attached to the bottom of your foot. It's amazing and I want 50 billion pair of them.

MsStabby

One of the Regulars
Is it Springolators that have the carved decorative lucite (?) heel? If not, does anyone know the name of this type of shoe?

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
Some Springolators have carved lucite heels, and I've also seen carved lucite heels on shoes that weren't Springolators. It's the elastic bit in the inner sole that makes the shoe a Springolator. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters