Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pomade (and other cosmetics) Alert!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
All this worrying about toxic-ingredients in food,cosmetics,clothing etc. is likely to be more lethal than enjoying your pomp and smoking your cigarette.. :rolleyes:

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm somewhere between dismissing this outright and embracing it. Why put weird chemicals on your body if you don't have to? But it's unlikely we're all going to die from this stuff. More likely we'll get hit by a bus. ;)

Havana Joe

Familiar Face
!

Geesie said:
I really wish journalism schools would make their students take science classes so they could accurately report findings instead of having the sort of "scientists think x causes y!" nonsense we get.

I think ethics classes would be even better!

DerMann

Practically Family
Complete and utter bollocks.

The 'cancer' agent probably comes from the petrolatum, the same stuff in Vaseline and other skin products. It's easy to pin hydrocarbons with the term carcinogen.

I'll keep on using my Dax and Murray's daily, thank you (along with my cigarettes).

mattfink

Practically Family
You know what really causes cancer? The stress and anxiety caused by worrying about useless shit (like the crap on the comsetics database)....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn