Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Possibly the worst leather jacket on TV

Tonight's episode of The Walking Dead. The "Governor" was wearing an awful piece. I'll try to find a pic of it.
Not a bad design, just looked like it was made by me and not a JC if you know what I mean.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Not seen it in the show baving seen this posted elsewhere, with people wanting to buy it, its a Ralph Lauren Leather 'shirt' I believe, with a 2k+ price tag.

Just goes to show people like different things, guess it would be dull if we all liked the same though.

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
I kinda liked it, but it did look cheap in closeups. I think for 'worst' we should go with some of the cafe racer type styles that the TV tough guys are wearing. The funky modern ones that are cut too big. Like the one Dylan McDermott is wearing on that show he's on, or the ones they wear on shows like NCIS etc.

Dylan-McDermott-right-and-Toni-Collette-center-in-Hostages.jpg

t-ray

New in Town
Not seen it in the show baving seen this posted elsewhere, with people wanting to buy it, its a Ralph Lauren Leather 'shirt' I believe, with a 2k+ price tag.

Every time I see a "2k +" price tag on a fashion coat/shirt, it just makes me feel good all over knowing my Aeros were a fraction of the cost !

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I thought exactly the same thing!
The front isn't to bad, but the back just looks like a bad William Shakespear costume!
Those puffy shoulders are so very wrong...

Here you go:

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140810_zpsf0b2b6a8.png

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140751_zps6d934190.png

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140707_zps18f82783.png

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Not the worst jacket I've ever seen on the tube. It would've been "improved" by a few hundred more bullet holes and stab wounds however. Jes sayin'....

Worf

Feraud

Bartender
Odd style, ill fitting, etc. is exactly what I want to see on a post zombie apocalypse survivor!

Nothing takes me out of a program faster than characters who look and dress seriously out of context for their jobs. See example below-
Like the one Dylan McDermott is wearing on that show he's on, or the ones they wear on shows like NCIS etc.

View attachment 6617

I seriously hate the way characters are dressed in perfectly tailored clothing on most television programs.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Well a heavy leather jacket, with body armor, is probably "standard issue" for the Zombie Era. A couple of ounces of Horse or Steer might mean the difference between lbeing alive or being the blue plate. So it kinda makes sense.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Btw, there was an "improvement" to his outfit last night.. .;)

Yeah but NOT ENOUGH.... Girlfriend left him alive to get munched!!!! I wish the other woman had a let that happened. I wanted to see the life leave his one good eye beneath a mountain of masticating monsters! I wanted to SEE that look of horror on his face!

Worf

I don't get the Zombie attraction at all..so never watched much of the show..and cheap ill fitting leather jackets certainly doesn't help draw me in either. Put some nice leather on the good guys..and scuff it up a little for that hero character for cripes sakes. Seemed to serve Arnold..Bruce..Sly..and even Depp pretty well.
HD

The jacket as posted above isn't a bad design, per se. It was so poorly made as to be embarrassing and distracting from the bad-guy wearing it.
It literally looked like Seinfeld's Pirate shirt! Should have worn an Aero. And he got a way too lenient treatment IMHO. He needed the Boardwalk Empire type payback that a certain Sicilian got last year. My wife was literally one more comment away from hitting me last night. The jacket bugged me more than it should I suppose for being a straight guy lol

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
If they are dead..how in the hell do they have any idea what's going on. I mean really...[huh]

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Solanum

Solanum begins to transform the host from human into a zombie once it is introduced into the body. Through means not yet fully understood, the virus uses the cells of the brains' frontal lobe for replication, destroying them in the process. Once the brain is infected, all bodily functions (including function of the heart and lungs) cease, and all trace of personality, individuality, mercy and according to many, humanity, is irrevocably lost. The viral incubation period is variable, with some turning rapidly (most common in bite victims) and others not showing symptoms for a significant period. Combined with the ability to spread via non-obvious means such as open cuts and not just clearly visible bites, this necessitates the careful screening of individuals before allowing them into safe zones.

The transformed brain does continue some minor activity, as the zombie will reanimate and hunt and consume anything it identifies as living. Its preferred prey is humans, choosing to chase a fast human over any animal that it might catch more easily. Some bodily functions remain constant, others operate in a modified capacity, and the remainder shut down completely, which is why zombies are commonly referred to as the living dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael