Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Pics of Your Cafe Racer Jackets

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Both of these jackets are Vicenza Aero Sheenes, technically not cafe racers without Mandarin collars, although the Sheene is otherwise made by Aero from their cafe racer patterns with a HWM collar. Likewise the Aero Seven is made from their board racer pattern, also with HWM collar.

2015-08-18 14.51.12.jpg 2016-07-09 14.27.32.jpg

Both of these jackets are Vicenza Aero Sheenes, technically not cafe racers without Mandarin collars, although the Sheene is otherwise made by Aero from their cafe racer patterns with a HWM collar. Likewise the Aero Seven is made from their board racer pattern, also with HWM collar.

View attachment 56799 View attachment 56800
Great looking jackets and perfect fits Fanch. There's a part of me that wishes I would have gone in this direction for a dress collared jacket, over the 30's HB. The Sheene pattern is such a nice slim fit.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Great looking jackets and perfect fits Fanch. There's a part of me that wishes I would have gone in this direction for a dress collared jacket, over the 30's HB. The Sheene pattern is such a nice slim fit.
Thanks Tony. A 30's HB ain't no slouch either, and i f I hadn't sold my last motorcycle years ago, I would probably be thinking about riding with something similar to this one rather than with a Vicenza Sheene.
image.jpeg

Rbm83

New in Town
Thanks a lot Ton312 and Aerofan_07! Is nice to hear (read) a honest advice.
Fanch, you got it right. Black leather is not enough. A nice brown jacket is also a "must have". :)
Nick123, Wow! the brass colored zipper looks great! I haven't heard about "Lesco" before. Great find!
Monitor, those are KILLER jackets!!! That's a beautiful collection.

technovox

One Too Many
Jeez...How did I miss this thread? So here are a few of mine.

CalLeatherMain.JPG

Cal Leathers Horsehide - 60's

CalRacerMain2.jpg

Cal Leathers Horsehide - 70's

CLTMain2.jpg

Cal Leathers Horsehide Padded - 60's

GBMain.jpg

Golden Bear Heavy Cowhide - 60's

HarleyS44AMain.jpg

Harley Sportster One Pocket Horsehide 60's

HermsMain.jpg

Herm's Heavy Cowhide 60's