Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

mlx

New in Town
My first real stab at trying to make a YouTube unboxing if anyone is interested. A little self conscious so be gentle
Plus bonus footage from the stronghold event at the end.

I'm no YouTube creator or video editor..

I did it all on my iPad & iPhone

Hey!! Thanks for the video!!

It is exactly the reference I was looking for. I want to order this model in black and was wondering how soft/stiff the Italian horse hide would be (I didn't want it to be as stiff as a Perfecto 613), and your video answers my question. I'm going for a "clean perfecto-like" look.

Another question I have is if I should order it with the whole sherling or just the neck... In your experience, adding the torso sherling, did Theodoros made the torso wider? or would it not change the measurements?

jeo

One Too Many
My first real stab at trying to make a YouTube unboxing if anyone is interested. A little self conscious so be gentle

That was a really good video! All 3 of the jackets look and fit freaking amazing too! A lifetime of wear right there along with your other one. All you’ll ever need really…well maybe except that two tone you kept going back to lol!! Congrats man!

@Squirrel_hero I really enjoyed the video and It was cool to see how stoked you are to put each one of these on. They’re all really great and super smart idea to add the 4 different fur collars, kinda like getting 12 jackets.
now we need to see the jackets and the cars in some pics

@Squirrel_hero awesome jackets. And yes, let’s see those cars!

Thanks for taking the time.

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
That was a really good video! All 3 of the jackets look and fit freaking amazing too! A lifetime of wear right there along with your other one. All you’ll ever need really…well maybe except that two tone you kept going back to lol!! Congrats man!
You got a mention too. But I don’t think I left the pic up long enough lol. 17:08 seconds in :)

Reactions: jeo

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face

It is exactly the reference I was looking for. I want to order this model in black and was wondering how soft/stiff the Italian horse hide would be (I didn't want it to be as stiff as a Perfecto 613), and your video answers my question. I'm going for a "clean perfecto-like" look.

Another question I have is if I should order it with the whole sherling or just the neck... In your experience, adding the torso sherling, did Theodoros made the torso wider? or would it not change the measurements?
I think he made a little extra room for the shearling body but not a crazy amount because zipping it up is still pretty snug. I dunno how he does it. it’s pretty cool how it’s removable and the little tabs don’t bother me at all. I don’t even notice them. They’re all amazing the buffalo smells the strongest lol. They Smell so good.
Theodoros knew exactly what to do. I don’t even know what he has for my sizes anymore.

I'm at 5 Thedi’s now.

They all fit subtly different which is completely expected with a handmade item. But the tags each have different sizes from each order which I think is kinda funny that’s why I’m curious what he has for my measurements lol. But they all fit GREAT! The buffalo one is really great for layering. I’m truly obsessed! He’s an absolute artist.
I’m already thinking about placing an order for that two tone one I kept going back to. 100% I see that in my future. lol

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
@Squirrel_hero awesome jackets. And yes, let’s see those cars!

Thanks for taking the time.

thanks! More car videos coming actually. gonna making more video’s, business has been slow, so I figure I’ll work on my channel.. it used be monetized for like 10 years and I missed an email about uploading content last year and have been trying get It back.. ‍

i started with 2 classic cars 7 years ago and now I have 54, im going to talk about how I did that and how classic cars make great investments. There will also be some videos of leather and heritage goods because why not.. I’m always buying shit why not unbox it for people to see.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

That's quite the haul you got, congrats!

All killer jackets!

BoundaryRock

New in Town

Hello I am new to this forum and I am only here because I am chasing the "perfect" leather jacket and that link is literally the one I am looking at either in a dark brown or black, cannot decide.

Thank you also for the video - the brown jacket looks amazing.

I have been chasing a resell of the Belstaff Mustang (2020) and keep striking out - I am now looking between Thedi and Schott. If anyone has ordered a moto style from either I welcome your advice.

konadog

Practically Family
Hello I am new to this forum and I am only here because I am chasing the "perfect" leather jacket and that link is literally the one I am looking at either in a dark brown or black, cannot decide.

I have been chasing a resell of the Belstaff Mustang (2020) and keep striking out - I am now looking between Thedi and Schott. If anyone has ordered a moto style from either I welcome your advice.
I recently tried on the Schott Raven at the Schott store in Los Angeles. It's a terrific, lighter-weight, extremely comfortable jacket that looks fantastic. I also tried on a few Thedi jackets at The Stronghold in Venice and have to say the quality of the Thedi is superior to the Schott Raven; but it has the price to go along with it.

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
Imo thedi is far superior to schott. I did not like schott jackets, I went to the los Angeles store as well and I thought all the jackets looked terrible on me.. they did not fit my body type which I thought was a normal body type..

leather and craftsmanship is on completely different tiers. Some people look great in them though I just am not one of them. But you’re also asking a thedi biased thread.. lol

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Thedi and Schott are on different levels with respective price points.

mlx

New in Town
I know nothing - looks like Thedi is better but it's is 2x price (which I don't care about). I have communicated with Theti and awaiting a reply.
Just a tip, don’t get too long on your messages with Theodoros; get to the point and make it clear you want to start the process. If you ramble too much you might create confusion. Remember that English is not his first language.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW