Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

jglf

A-List Customer
I second that the flathead engineer boots are awesome, but definitely go 1 full size down from your brannock. They also fit like an E with high instep.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Marc, love your jacket! I actually contacted Thedi about the exact same one a few weeks ago—any tips or pointers now that you’ve owned it for a bit? How do you like the canvas feel so far on both of yours?

congrats on what look like some keepers for sure!!

I love the canvas / leather combo. Somehow the canvas has the same stiffness / temper as the leather, making it drape as is it were a full leather jacket.

BassandB3

One of the Regulars
I love the canvas / leather combo. Somehow the canvas has the same stiffness / temper as the leather, making it drape as is it were a full leather jacket.

nice. You absolutely nailed the fit, no surprise. Did he just measure you up and take it from there? I’m a little nervous about doing this without ever trying it on. Curious if you asked for a shorter body length also.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
nice. You absolutely nailed the fit, no surprise. Did he just measure you up and take it from there? I’m a little nervous about doing this without ever trying it on. Curious if you asked for a shorter body length also.
This one was off the rack, bought straight from the source (see link below for more on my trip to Thessaloniki). I was lucky for this sample to be a perfect fit for me. Theodoros commented "you have the perfect physique for my jackets" :)

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...niki-thedi-leathers.95041/page-6#post-2852357

282AFF50-0312-4D7F-AAB6-B81FAF5BA1F3.jpeg

BassandB3

One of the Regulars
Marc, would you mind telling me what size your jacket was tagged as off the rack? You and I are basically the same size (5'11", 175 lbs) if I remember correctly, and I'm tempted just to buy the tagged size rather than try to do the measurements myself.. If you happen to have the measurements of the jacket, would you mind sending them to me by private message? Really appreciate it and no rush at all, thanks!

OlGi

New in Town
Wow, that thing is mind melting!
Yes, the hide is much more rusty brown than red in real life and has a fantastic touch (kind of thick, oily and clean at the same time. Difficult to describe). It was fortunately too wide for me and (I think) is only a sample. Unfortunately, Theodoros doesn´t have that hide currently.

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Does anyone have a Thedi Titan they wouldn't mind showing a fit pic or two of? I've been scouring the internet looking for pictures of this jacket but I can only find the Thurston Bros product pictures

STPmotor

Familiar Face
Long time lurker. First custom jacket (through Thurston Bros.)

Espresso Buffalo, custom lining.

Browns are hard to capture under the best conditions, so I'm not sure how much justice these pictures are doing for the leather but I'm really interested to see how this wears over time...As for the lining, Thedi had posted a jacket done with this lining on social media when I made my order and thought it might look nice with this leather. I'm sure not to everyone's taste but I'm digging it...and of course the fit and finish feels spot on. Hopefully first of many.

Attachments

• thedi1.jpg
    thedi1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 346
  • thedi2.jpg
    thedi2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 353
  • thedi4.jpg
    thedi4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 366

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Browns are hard to capture under the best conditions, so I'm not sure how much justice these pictures are doing for the leather but I'm really interested to see how this wears over time...As for the lining, Thedi had posted a jacket done with this lining on social media when I made my order and thought it might look nice with this leather. I'm sure not to everyone's taste but I'm digging it...and of course the fit and finish feels spot on. Hopefully first of many.

man, you did the right thing and order a Thedi as your first custom. good job and great decision on your part. glad that it fits well, the leather looks awesome and lining looks lively too.

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Man the Thedi thread just went supernova!

Very nice, I like the studs/spot work and snaps a lot! Is this one unlined?

Yes I think the liner was a great choice, and something that I wish I had been more adventurous with on my first custom jacket.

Also receive my custom Thedi today. I'll take photos in the morning but here's grainy ones. @Sabir Asaria if you want French seams this might be your best bet as far as a black jacket goes lol @nickv Here's the washed black Canetto cowhide

View attachment 371590

View attachment 371591

Nice one Jin! Those bigger front pockets look like just the thing if you're wearing gloves...and this does look to me like a cold weather jacket. Is the fur collar and liner removable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk