Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Had a trip planned a few weeks ago to go to Italy. Plans got pushed because I got COVID. Turned out when I rescheduled the show Pitti Immagine Uomo was going on and Theodoros told me he was preparing for it. So I made a special trip to visit Theodoros! It was so cool! I thought it was going to be years before I made it to Greece to meet my new friend! Luckily I was able to get into the show using theodoros as my in.

The show was actually quite incredible! Very fun to see all the new menswear stuff. I have to say though out of all of the vendors showing off their goods thedi-leathers had the coolest stand! It was so cool to meet Theodoros and his son-in-law! They were so nice and showed me a bunch of stuff! Was the coolest part of my two week vacation. What great guys! Was so fun to meet them! Im excited for my next jackets from them
The vest Theodoros is wearing here inspired me to buy a cheap tweed one off of Amazon this weekend, and holy crap...I feel like it completely transformed my warddrobe. It fits perfectly, is comfortable beyond belief, and has patch pockets that make it extremely useful to carry my phone and money (what little of it I have) in. My girlfriend reacted more positively to it than she ever has to a leather jacket, and I think that's because it is a bit of a bold out-of-left-field fashion statement (at least here in Los Angeles). That wasn't my intention, but I do realize how different it looks. Anyway, I'm seriously considering ordering a leather vest now, which is a point that I didn't think I'd ever get to in this hobby.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for that info. I really want a goatskin jacket, but the pics of Theodoros in his MTC-1279720 jacket are just amazing. Not really sure what to do on this one.

View attachment 527602 View attachment 527603
IMG_9488.jpeg
IMG_9481.jpeg

I have that one in his olive goat. My all time favourite leather. Even my wife loves it lol

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The vest Theodoros is wearing here inspired me to buy a cheap tweed one off of Amazon this weekend, and holy crap...I feel like it completely transformed my warddrobe. It fits perfectly, is comfortable beyond belief, and has patch pockets that make it extremely useful to carry my phone and money (what little of it I have) in. My girlfriend reacted more positively to it than she ever has to a leather jacket, and I think that's because it is a bit of a bold out-of-left-field fashion statement (at least here in Los Angeles). That wasn't my intention, but I do realize how different it looks. Anyway, I'm seriously considering ordering a leather vest now, which is a point that I didn't think I'd ever get to in this hobby.
Almost not believable without pictures ;)

Mister Rivets

One of the Regulars
Was a good day. Deer skin Cafe Racer teddy picked the Deer skin which I would have never picked, It's so darn soft and thick

Also got a Vest which fits perfect

Teddy is truly the Master. He came to my garage and measured me when he was in Los Angeles

I should change my user name to THUMB NAIL GUY

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpeg
    IMG_2308.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 244

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
Was a good day. Deer skin Cafe Racer teddy picked the Deer skin which I would have never picked, It's so darn soft and thick

Also got a Vest which fits perfect

Teddy is truly the Master. He came to my garage and measured me when he was in Los Angeles

I should change my user name to THUMB NAIL GUY
Jealous oh my I can’t wait for mine!!! I see a deer skin jacket in my future that looks so soft!

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Hey folks - Does anyone have experience with Thedi horsehide? I have jackets from Thedi in goat, cow and shearling, but haven't handled their HH before. Any photos or details will help, like weight, stiffness, etc.

In order to stay within the scope of this thread, here's a picture of my shearling cafe racer. :)
45C6A7AC-8605-4046-8694-90F5E8DCD0A1.jpg

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/attachments/img_2307-jpeg.532514/

I don’t have any business commenting on this pic as i have nothing Thedi, only an appreciation for his styling and craftsmanship.

However, this flat vest pic presents stitching perfection and laser straight leather cuts at a level i’ve never seen on any leather piece here at the lounge.
The microscopic degree of congruent stitch to cut is beyond human hand.
I have a whole new appreciation for Thedi’s art.
Thanks for sharing.
B

Ps: meant to tell you….strong flat cap game, looks like a Well Dresed Head
Piece.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24