Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Posting an Art Special

Zane

Suspended
PanamaBob, to be honest I do not know where to thank you or ignore what you said as I am not sure if it was a compliment or an insult.

You said: Zane, you are an enigma.

Then: Zane, you seem eerily familiar.

I do not know what an enigma is but I will look it up.

Panamabob I can tell you exactly what I am and that is a man that gives straight and clear answers to straight and clear questions.

I have to assume after the warm welcome I have extended you to come visit and block hats after you asking that your words are complimentary. If I am wrong please send me a private message with any concerns or questions and let me clear teh air for you.

If your thoughts are warm ones I will ask you to please explain the in a follow up post so I can answer you better.

If they are any thing else and pretain to hats or anything I know about, please message me privately and allow me to answer you clearly and completely.

I am sorry if something I have said rubbed you the wrong way and it was not my intention.

Zane

Suspended
Egnima: 8 definations:
The coolest cat around. No one can out cool him, not even Cheebo.

Hah! Out cool enigma! NEVER!

Male who has a fetish for females of the more plump variety.

the greatest moderator and tech person of all times, also known by the name of Glenn

A rockin' new age artist hailing from Spain. Experienced many hits, such as Sadeness and Return to Innocence.

Anyone a reporter can't figure out by deadline.
a well known DDRer among the southern california DDR community.

enigma-the excitement of an IRC addict

I am not sure any of these fits me very well bu you sure got me laughing now.

I see the one that fit my brother Tullie as he sure likes the plump gals.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you for your comments Zane and PB. I guess I didn't make myself clear this morning when I wrote my last post.( OK,, it was a little after 6am here) I am not trying to get a down payment for a house together. What I meant by that is that the hat was valued at several thousand dollars in my eyes and couldn't bear the thought of screwing it up because I couldn't replace it if i did.

Sorry for not being more clear. I guess I tend to speak in tongues occasionally. ))

Zane, I'm sure by now you know that Charlie is not a popular guy on these forums, thus your need to explain yourself. What Charlie has said and done on this and other forums need not be brought up but I do thank you for clearing the air. Your style and mannerisms are very similar to his and some of us have been wondering. I personally do not have bad dealings or bad feelings with Charlie, but others that I respect have and from what I have personally read, their feelings are justiifed.

Again, Welcome to the Lounge.

Zane

Suspended
Art, I thank you for your candor. I always thought grown men should stand on their own and what ever he did or did not do I do not know and would not care to know specifics of it all. He sent me an email back several weeks ago to 3 separate forums and an invitation to visit him. He mentioned he had made a fool of him self in some other words on about all of the forums and never said more and I never ask. He told me best for my benefit to not mention him. I can't say this but one way and its the truth. He may have been a total jerk to some or all here and I do not understand why it was so and probably never will. I have nothing but good things to say about the man as he is a decent person or at least he was when I knew him for about 30 some years. With that said I say let him defend his on self. As far as us being anything alike its about as far apart as north is from south. Maybe some of his ways rubbed off on me or where we was raised in the same general community we are alike and that is all.

He was always a very well educated and fairly prosperous business man (did not look to be fairing near so well when I last seen him how ever) I on the other hand have been uneducated and dirt poor all my life. I took up reading and writing back 10 years ago and had a retired school teacher to get me started and I have tried to learn every thing I could in the last 10 years and soak up stuff like a cucumber does rain now that I have learned how. Before this I could barley read and write at all and I have missed out on plenty . I never was stupid I just never had any chance to do better. When I got it I used it. I love to write now as I learned from that old school marm, if you do not use it you lose it. Now adays I read labels on cans to learn new words when I do not have any thing else.

I got on here to help others and learn from any I could and if any one thinks me unwelcome then they can say it plain. I been run out of worse places and I reckon I can leave here to if they tell me to go.

Art, I appreciate you saying plain what that other feller was hinting at. I never was much on double talk. I also never was much on grudges as I think it only harms the person holding them. I took that fellers spite and turned it into a learning experience and now I can thank him for giving me a new word to learn. I have heard it often , if you get lemons turn them into lemonade. I like lemonade real good but never cared much for lemons.

I invite anyone on here that has any concern about me to address it to me clearly like Art has done . I have nothing to hide plenty to give and little I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran