Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Preferred selling platform

ojaw

A-List Customer
Is there a thread where I might get some help with an ebay issue?
I'm selling a Vanson jacket and have had zero views and no bidders or watchers. Using "vanson" as a search term, it doesn't show up. Adding "36" doesn't help. Adding "competition" and there it is, the only hit. I've had to relist it once already because the same problem arose last week, with eBay telling me that "it can take up to 48 hours for the "indexing stage" to be completed" WTAF

It's item #296219886649

Franko13

New in Town
I’ve both bought and sold through Fedora and they’ve been great experiences. I was really nervous my first purchase, but the guy was super friendly and helpful. I used to sell a lot on Grailed but their customer support is really bad and became more of a hassle than it was worth if a problem arose.

Modified_last_call

Familiar Face
Is there a thread where I might get some help with an ebay issue?
I'm selling a Vanson jacket and have had zero views and no bidders or watchers. Using "vanson" as a search term, it doesn't show up.

It's item #296219886649
It looks like your Vanson is listed for sale under "Ebay Motors".
Change your category to "clothing" and you should be good as gold

ojaw

A-List Customer
It looks like your Vanson is listed for sale under "Ebay Motors".
Change your category to "clothing" and you should be good as gold
Thank you that makes sense, don’t know why they would automatically throw me into that one. Sadly ebay won’t let me change the category now, so I’ll have to end the auction early (again!).

DonR

One of the Regulars
Thank you that makes sense, don’t know why they would automatically throw me into that one. Sadly ebay won’t let me change the category now, so I’ll have to end the auction early (again!).
You should be able to revise the listing and change the category.

ojaw

A-List Customer
I cancelled and have rescheduled for later tonight, don’t have the patience to wait again till Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner