Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Preparation H

anabolina

A-List Customer
I've heard that sleeping face up with the head slightly elevated helps. It is hard to do though if you're used to sleeping on your stomach.

BTW: Strivectin didn't do anything for me.

rosierawhyde

New in Town
ITG said:
Okay I have to ask this. I remember seeing something on Oprah a long time ago about this lady who used Preparation H for years on her face. She was in her 50s but looked a lot younger. She said her secret was Preparation H on her face. Anyone ever here of this being done or tried it themselves?

I use it. I have the "cooling gel" type and use it after a hard night sleep (I wash my face and put it on while I brush my teeth, then wash it off. That tends to be enough time) or after I have been upset (crying makes my eyes SUPER puffy). I will put it on last because it tends to get sticky. I just go to sleep with it and have noticed a huge differance. Where as not using it, I would have turtle eyes.

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
I went to the chemist once to ask for some "ointment" and said "But not for the reason you usually use for" but she said it was no use because they don't use the adrenaline in it anymore which is apparently what makes it work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy