Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pressed or Loose Powder?

SwingCat123

New in Town
what about other skin types

Please help. I have a darker and more multi hued complection than most of the pinups and movie stars i have seen as my background is native american/mexican/german. I have learned alot about how to do fair skin makeup but what about getting that vintage look on medium skin. Does anyone have any pictures?? I only find pale or asian skined when I look on other sites.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
thanks for the input! what I've decided to do is rinse out my two litter pop bottle , fill her up with water, and use it as a gage so I can tell how much I'm consuming, cause otherwise, I think I'm still way behind
btw: I've been getting into more of the make-up vintage style looks...as far as lipstick goes, does anyone have a personal favorite (brand, color?)

AtomicBlonde

One of the Regulars
Sale on Coty powder

Hi ladies,

I didnt want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd post this here...
I ran to Wal mart this afternoon to get some groceries and stuff, and Coty powders are on sale, buy one get one free. Just thought I'd point that out since I know lots of yall use it!

-Jess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana