Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price Drops -- summer sportcoat, Thurston boxcloth braces, sized OTC dress socks

NukeMeSlowly

One of the Regulars
All prices include shipping to continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation. Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%. I will also consider trades.
[International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on order, destination country, and desired shipping method.]

All measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape.
[chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom collar down to jacket end; waist=measured flat & doubled; inseam=bottom of rise down to pant cuff end; cuff=measured flat & doubled]

Medium blue sportcoat (from the late, lamented Hartz suit factory) - NWT
42R
Ramie/rayon/silk blend; very lightweight and cool for sping and summer; has a very nice hand
3 button, ventless, fully lined, pickstitching, lapel buttonhole, 2 patch pockets

Chest: 45; Sleeves: 25; Length: 32 1/4 inches

$25

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Albert Thurston Braces - Red
Size Medium (~ 41 inches long) Wool Boxcloth

Very good condition. Brass fittings and white goatskin leather ends. I put the color between tomato soup and fire engine red. Retails for about $96 from Albert Thurston

$40

ForSaleJanuary2010014.jpg

ForSaleJanuary2010013.jpg

Over the calf dress socks. Sized. $12 each or $30 for all three pairs

Bally - Burgundy
New with Tags (and cellophane insert)
Made in France
100% cotton, size (per label) 42/43 [UK 8-9; US 8 1/2-10]

Ribbed, superfine cotton
Leg portion measures 17 inches from the heel seam to the top (i.e., opening)
2 pairs available

ForSaleJanuary2010015.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana - Navy blue
New with Tags (and cellophane insert)
Made in Italy
100% cotton, size (per label) 10 1/2-11 [39-42]

Superfine cotton, narrow band of ribbing with woven "D & G."
Leg portion measures 16 1/4 inches from the heel seam to the top (i.e., opening)
1 pair available

ForSaleJanuary2010016.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn