Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale -- dress pants; chukka boots; dress boots

NukeMeSlowly

One of the Regulars
All prices include shipping to the continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation.
Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%.
[International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on order, destination country, and desired shipping method.]

Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape.
[chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom of collar down to jacket end; waist=measured flat & doubled; inseam=bottom of rise down to pant cuff end; cuff=measured flat & doubled]

Dress pants
Made in USA
Dark Navy super 100s wool
34L

Single reverse pleat pants, off seam besom pockets, belt loops, lined to the knee, 1.5 inch cuffs

Waist 34 (+ 2 1/2 extra), Inseam 31 (+ 3 1/2 extra), Cuff 19 1/2

Very lightweight, excellent drape, worn maybe 5 times, excellent condition

$20

ForSaleFeb2011011.jpg

!!IF YOU BUY TWO OR MORE PAIRS OF BOOTS, I WILL THROW IN NEW ALLEN EDMONDS SHOE BAGS FOR FREE!!

John Varvatos Chukka Boots
Made in Italy
Dark brown pebble grain leather
Size - 8.5D

Outsole heel to toe -- 11.65 inches
Outsole at widest point across -- 4.25 inches

New Vibram half sole and heels just added. Does have a ~1 inch scratch on lower toe of left boot, purely cosmetic. Very good condition overall.

$45

ForSaleFeb2011.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011018.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011019.jpg

Michele Oliviera Cap toe dress boots
Made in Italy
Light brown calf
Size - 42/8.5 (9) US

Outsole heel to toe -- 11.5 inches
Outsole at widest point across -- 4.25 inches

A bit too large for me so I would call these a 9 US. Elastomere rubber soles are nearly untouched. Really nice brown patina to the uppers. Sleek and stylish. Very good condition overall.

$55

ForSaleFeb2011020.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011021.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011022.jpg

Alfani Cap toe winter dress boots
Made in Italy
Brown calf
Size - 8.5D

Outsole heel to toe -- 11.75 inches
Outsole at widest point across -- 4.375 inches

These boots are very substantial with a nice dark patina on the uppers. Rubber outsoles are nearly untouched. Very good condition overall.

$25

ForSaleFeb2011026.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011027.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011028.jpg

Please PM if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR