Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*PRICE REDUCED* For Sale: two pieces of Filson luggage (photos added)

Kodiak

A-List Customer
I typed a very long message describing both of the items I have for sale, but unfortunately it was lost. This time, for the sake of brevity, I've tried to omit some of the needless information I originally provided. Please respond to this thread or PM for more info.

Regarding the lack of photos: camera is currently without batteries, but I'll provide photos on request ASAP.

FIRST: One Filson Rucksack, shown here. Tan in color. This was a gift several years ago, and I've used it only once or twice. Great backpack, just not something that I've ever gotten into the habit of carrying. As such, it's still in mint condition.

—Asking price: SOLD

SECOND: One Filson Small Carry-On Bag, shown here, also tan. This bag is faded from use, but is otherwise in near-perfect condition. Some of the brass has worn away, again with use, but there are no mars or stains. After going through multiple countries on at least three continents with me, it's a testament to Filson quality.

—Asking price: $225, again shipped in the CONUS. This one I'm a little more rigid about the price, but again, feel free to contact with an offer.

These bags both retail for $260 +shipping from Filson, so I don't feel like I'm robbing you, but if you can find the bag for a lower price elsewhere, please shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. $400 in my pocket sounds quite lovely to be honest.

Any buyers outside the CONUS, again PM to discuss shipping if interested.

I need to move these bags within two weeks, as I'm moving back to DC then, so please contact me soon if you're interested.

Thanks for looking,
-K

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Now, for your viewing pleasure, a few photos. If the bags look a bit on the orange side, it's because of the flash. Sorry about that.

DSCN0743.jpg

The rucksack from above.

DSCN0744.jpg

Rucksack interior.

DSCN0745.jpg

Rucksack fully packed (with a weekend's worth of clothes).

DSCN0746.jpg

Carry-on bag (without strap).

DSCN0747.jpg

With strap.

DSCN0748.jpg

Carry-on packed with five books. My laptop would have easily fit inside as well.

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Price for the Filson ruck now lowered to $180, shipped in the CONUS. If interested but that's still above your range, please contact me, as I'd really like to get rid of that backpack.

Price for the carry-on remains as originally listed, but I'm still negotiable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24