Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price reduced Vintage Towncraft 11 D Shoes!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These Towncraft shoes are a size 11 D and they need nothing. I have totally cleaned in the insides of the shoes, conditioned the outside leather with some Cadillac Leather cleaner and conditioner, given them a good overall polish with Mid Tan polish and they already have some "as new" laces in them. The soles have fairly light wear on them as the same for the heels, which have a minimal amount of wear on just the very edge of the heel itself, (see pictures above for heel and sole condition). I think these shoes are from 1960's could be older or newer but the are in some very nice condition. They need nothing at all, but a new owner. PRICE is: $50.00 Shipped to any place in the USA. Very good bargain for some fairly nice vintage shoes. No scuffs or anything wrong with them. I give them a 9 out of 10 rating for sure.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are very nice vintage shoes...pay pal......$50.00 will get them to your front door......O.K. as price reduction, how about $40.00 shipped CONUS!!!! These shoes just need a new home....thanks!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
o.k. I know someone would love wearing these....so for anyone interested in wearing some really nice vintage shoes,....$35.00 shipped (CONUS ONLY).....if you have not yet purchased anything from me, you should know pack things well, and try to describe anything being sold very accurate. These are very nice and in sharp condition.......holler if you want these...thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These shoes are so very nice vintage shoes, you could not buy a pair of shoes at K marts for this price shipped to you.....but I am lowering the price one final time, $30.00 shipped CONUS.......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Brown shoes, vintage, nice, clean, and in need of a new home.....(they are screaming now, "buy me....buy me....) lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I hope someone will buy these shoes...they really are nice...the price is right and they need nothing but a place to call home...( no...don't let them near your phone for any calls) but buy them.....wear them....make them feel important again. They need something to do.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I will toss in a free pair of extra vintage shoe laces and a recent copy of the local paper for extra measure to the buyer of these nice shoes.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are now sold, and I am thankful that some one here is going to give them a new home, they are really a nice pair of shoes!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are finally on the way to their new owner, I was not too thrilled about the sole being a bit too soft after I loaded them up with leather conditioner, so....I had them fixed all up by my cobbler and then sent them out today! I was sooooo happy they have a new home now. Yippie and weeeeeee!!!!!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff