Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Q&A with Jason Schott

dannyk

One Too Many
As we all know Schott has some dubious claims, and their products quality vary wildly. But the actual institution of Schott is great. The family seems really nice, they still have an American made line of product, with good paying union jobs. They seem to have great customer service; which I’ve experienced twice. Once I ordered a book and it arrived damaged. Damage it was impossible to tell if it was Schotts fault or postal service. They said keep it, we will send you a new one for free. They gave me 8 different epaulet stars all no charge, no shipping, arrived within 2 days. So for all the iffy and blah stuff I do like them as a company.

Last edited:

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Own several Schotts. No issues with any of them except the weird sizing on some models. I'd take their usual zippers over anything I've ever handled. They sent me a replacement talon nos zipper on a jacket I bought used without asking any questions and also a bunch of various pulls, side, zips, etc. I've returned at least one jacket for full refund well after an extended period. Top customer service.

The other stuff is usual marketing and doesn't bother me.

Would buy and recommend their stuff over and over again. My 118 is my bury me in it jacket and that will never change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran