Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Qaulity leather jacket weight? In pounds, of course!

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
I have, at a Dallas motorcycle show, of all places. That jacket would have come in second-best to a piece of Saran Wrap.
The true Motorcycle Collection garments are the real deal though, as evidenced by the one a friend owned for some time.
I wrapped my sandwich in such a jacket once. Unfortunately it spoiled by lunch. ;)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
so happen yesterday I walked pass clothing racks in dept store, and as I passed by another person browsed that rack turned the hanger out to check the clothes, and it got into the biswing gusset of my sleeve, my shoulder pulled back, the rack moved a bit, but no damage whatsoever. 3 kilos of 1.8mm successfully protected me from an evil clothes hanger.

Same exact thing happened to me once (but I walked into the hanger myself).

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
My Belstaff Knockhill from the motorcycle collection weighs 8lbs+ sans armor. Are you sure you saw a Belstaff leather jacket get torn and not a waxed cotton jacket? I suppose there are fashion versions of Belstaff leather out there but I haven't seen one in the wild.

I hope that Belstaff Knockhill came with a hood attached, otherwise I'd guess that whoever named it has never been to there. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn