Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Question about Bra' Sizes

3PcSuit

One of the Regulars
My friend in Europe asked me a question about sizes (although I admitted I'm sadly not familiar enough with women's sizes as I'd like to be) and she was asking me about cup sizes varying from brand to brand.
Then I noticed that 36 is way bigger than 80, unless this isn't inches/centimeters? If not, what do the numbers mean?
Thanks.
Hope I posted this in the right place. I got no help in general discussion.

Attachments

• EuroSizeDifference.jpg
    EuroSizeDifference.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 75

Peacoat

Bartender
My friend in Europe asked me a question about sizes (although I admitted I'm sadly not familiar enough with women's sizes as I'd like to be) and she was asking me about cup sizes varying from brand to brand.
Then I noticed that 36 is way bigger than 80, unless this isn't inches/centimeters? If not, what do the numbers mean?
Thanks.
Hope I posted this in the right place. I got no help in general discussion.
I answered your duplicate question in the General Attire Section early this morning. Have you gone back to see the answer?

3PcSuit

One of the Regulars
I answered your duplicate question in the General Attire Section early this morning. Have you gone back to see the answer?
No did not see that. Thank you. I posted both of these at the same time, yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ