Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Question about this 'do...

Hausfrau

New in Town
Howdy folks.
I am very hair challenged but I really want to do my hair like this:

Image2.jpg

I have a few questions though.

1.) It looks like the top is fingerwaves, but are the sides also all finger waves or is that something else?

2.) What length of hair do you think she has when it's straight/not styled.

Thanks!

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
Most likely her hair is fingerwaved on the top and pin curled on the bottom. Or even a fingerwave that has been brushed out more on the bottom. It's probably best to use a very light setting lotion that can be brushed easily when dry. Her hair is probably about 2 inches longer than it appears.

Trixie

One of the Regulars
Sooooo.....can you actually get a finger wave perm provided you use those metal clamps? Because that would be swell.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Trixie said:
Sooooo.....can you actually get a finger wave perm provided you use those metal clamps? Because that would be swell.

There is a whole thread here about finger waves. Your best bet is to look there.

Hausfrau

New in Town
RetroBabydoll said:
Most likely her hair is fingerwaved on the top and pin curled on the bottom. Or even a fingerwave that has been brushed out more on the bottom. It's probably best to use a very light setting lotion that can be brushed easily when dry. Her hair is probably about 2 inches longer than it appears.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum