Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Questions about the Akubra Snowy River

Jerm

New in Town
Thanks for the replys. I purchased this vintage one for 55 shipped. Seems to be fairly flat already, but i want to practice on it anyways. Also, it has a crease popped up on top of the crown. Should that pop right back or will i have to steam it as well? Seller said he was clueless as its been in storage for years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200208-144618_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200208-144618_eBay.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 883

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Very nice. Sometimes the little crease on top is purposely done to make up some head space. I know I have done it to create some room when experimenting with different crown shapes. Like Johnny said, no problem getting rid of it.

Enjoy it!

Thanks for the replys. I purchased this vintage one for 55 shipped. Seems to be fairly flat already, but i want to practice on it anyways. Also, it has a crease popped up on top of the crown. Should that pop right back or will i have to steam it as well? Seller said he was clueless as its been in storage for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112