Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quick! Hair Crisis

BitterEpiphany

Familiar Face
So I am among the lucky few (million) with a 777 wedding to attend tomorrow and, alas, I only found the dress yesterday. It's a cute Jackie Kennedy style dress - princess cut, high boat neck...even a little audrey hepburn.

The hair, when i bought it, it never occured to me might be an issue, as I used to have miles of it but now, with my new (barely shoulder length) cut, i'm at a loss.

This is, in fact, what i ended up with [http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...1527054?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000NB7PMM] + a little white bollero (not that it's going to be cold but it seemed inappropriate to wear solid black to a casual, outdoor wedding)

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a blunt, above shoulder length bob with fringey "side bangs" as Pete (the stylist) called them.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
You could just roll your hair up into a simple flip. Or, tease the top and smooth it back into a bouffant, then pin at the back with a pretty barrette and flip the ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany