Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quick intro, new member.

Oggy

New in Town
Hello! This is the first forum i visited without a introduction section, feels rude to ask questions without saying hello first.

So, Im Oggy and I live way down in the south of Sweden. The climate here is approx the same as in the UK, no ice bears or penguins here.

My main interest is in durable leather products. I recently discovered that Im the kind of guy who grows emotionally attached to stuff, and realized that when they are the most comfortable and good looking they break. Well no more, from now on its just durable stuff for me.

My interest in durable leather started with a Saddleback leather backpack I got as a Christmas present from my "Oh-ever-so-patient" girlfriend. This backpack is in no way historically correct but it will last a lifetime.

So I started looking for the perfect durable leather jacket. The choice fell upon Areos Teamster jacket i heavy steer hide. Then browsing about this jacket i found this forum, and a great forum it is, lots of usefull info here.

So cheers to you
Oggy

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
Welcome Oggy! That's the same way I found this forum, while researching about Aero jackets. I also own a Saddleback bag, and I think they have probably sold at least a dozen briefcases to friends and colleagues who have asked about mine. The heavy steerhide is a wonderful leather, develops a beautiful grain, and can stop large caliber bullets and small cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore