Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rand Hatters- Custom Made 7 1/4 Western

Brando11

A-List Customer
And now for something completely different! Rand Hatters in Billings, Montana is well know for producing high quality hand-made cowboy hats running between $500 and several thousand dollars. I bought this Cavalry inspired cowboy hat from one of their very few dealers on a ski trip to Jackson Hole, WY in 1981, wore it for a few years and then stored it away.
Condition is excellent. The Stampede Cord was removed long ago, and the leather should be treated for dryness, though- it's been in a box in the closet for a long while. There is one split in the sweatband near the size tag, but that's it. The finish is a stunning long (furry?)velour in brown, as you'll see.
I'll offer it to you folks 1st, them put it up on the 'Bay if nobody grabs it. I want $385 for it- (yes, the price of a Barnstormer from our friend Art.) I'm pretty sure that's a hell of a deal. Take a look.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21