Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RARE Vintage 30s Cream Tuxedo Tails WesternCC RKO Pictures Fred Astaire movie worn

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
LuckyKat said:

Beutiful piece. I would expect that to bring at least four or five hundred, but what do I know?

A couple of suggestions. 1. Take out the civil war reference. It seems likely to put people off if they think it is a costume piece. I see no reason why this would be a costume piece. Looks like a great 30s tuxedo.

Secondly, your chest mesurement is confusing. Are you saying it is 19 inches across pit to pit? If so, you should say so. I would normally try it on someone and guestimate so if it is 19 inches across, that would make it a 34 or 35. If you put tht in the title or the listing it will attract people who know their size but not how to measure.

Also, at 15 cents each, I would put about a dozen photos. If you lose one bidder because they didn't want to bother to e-mail, then you might have lost more than the two bucks the photos would cost. This is a fantastic piece, so don't skimp.

I have been doing some e-bay selling and coming up wiht a lot of thoughts on how to maximize price.

Good luck with that. Where did you get it? it is amazing. I don't know if I would ever wear it, but I would love to have it hanging in my closet.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
I am curious. I asee you ended it early. Did you get a buy it now offer, or decide to keep it or what? I am very curious as to what this would bring from he world wide public.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran