Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rave 'n' Rant

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion

Miracles in a small purple tube! It was a little expensive ($18.00 CDN at Sephora), but well worth it. My lipstick does not bleed, need blotting, or reapplying. My lips are constantly dry and cracked, and this stuff made them smooth like I've never seen. Lipstick goes on smoothly and easily, and stays put! Love this stuff!

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
Lush Dream Cream

Love it love it love it! It's pretty expensive... I think it cost me £9.60, but you only use a tiny amount, it's brilliant.

It's full of essential oils to make your skin nice, and even though it's a hand and body lotion I love it for my face... it's making my skin softer, and it's had a good affect on my spots which are mostly hormonal I would think...

a lot of reviews on their website say that it's been good for exhma and other skin conditions, so I'm trying it on my arms and my cheeks for keratosis pilaris (that red, gooseflesh-looking that a lot of people get on their upper arms) and so far it's working out great. It's even meant to be good for tattoos to soothe fresh ones, and to help the colour to stay in.

Their other skincare products are great too, their Ultra Bland cleanser and tea tree toner are brilliant. xxx x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner