Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Re-enactors amongst us

Daze

New in Town
Hi, there are many re-enactors among us so I thought i'd better let people know about Replicaters.com , this is an email i sent to them recently, the allegation in it can be proven, will be happy to send copies to moderators

Dear Sanjay Suri,

I am guessing that you think I'm just a pain in the backside and that very few if anyone bothers to read my emails anymore,

I placed an order for two items with you over a year ago, i paid £205 GBP by paypal
this order was not filled, an incorrect tunic was sent and returned but no boots ever sent,in short you have taken my money with no intention of honouring the agreement

Despite my emailing continually, and I have kept every email that has been sent between us, My order has still not been filled and I have not been refunded my paypal payment

This is THEFT by any standards and so now I must post this on every re-enactors website that I can, so to try ensure no-one else is robbed by yourselves

Regards

Mark Stubbings
www.bygonedaysramsgate.co.uk

This Email is being copied onto various websites

baylis

New in Town
was thinking of placing an order with them but after reading this and other posts on this site i think i waill skip it!

Marcus

A-List Customer
Replicaters is an absolute crapshoot. The consensus amongst the reenacting community is to stay away from these guys. Some people actually do get the items they pay for though, others never do. Some get something that kind of looks like the item they want but is poorly made, or just plain wrong.

doctor dan

New in Town
I also have purchased from Sanjay. The RAF dress uniform was fine except for the buttons which were rather plain and of poor quality. I replaced them with King Crown ones from E-bay. The hat was of good quality also except for stiching on the badge which needed to be resewn. But, the boots were horrible and if you did not get yours you are just as well off for if you had them they are so bad that you could not give them away, but you get what you pay for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo